|Lake Erie Monsters - 1 Center Ice - Cleveland, OH - 44115-4001 - (216) 420-0000 - Family of Companies|
Single Game Tickets On Sale Now!Tweet
Following their first three successful seasons, the 2010-11 Lake Erie Monsters campaign is going to be the biggest and best yet, and fans can get their tickets for all the action beginning this weekend. Single game tickets for the 2010-11 American Hockey League season at Quicken Loans Arena will go on sale TOMORROW, FRIDAY, September 10th, at 10:00 a.m.
CLICK HERE to buy tickets now
The 40-game home schedule starts in a big way on Friday, October 8th, when the first 10,000 fans to the game will receive free SullyBanz – rubber bracelets in fun Monsters shapes – plus, free Magnetic Schedules, courtesy of Sugardale.
The complete promotional schedule can be found:
Other highlights this season include:
• School Day – after a successful inaugural “school day game” last season, the team will host two weekday morning games this season (November 10th and February 16th)
• Family Faith Night – including a postgame faith concert (November 12th)
• Sci-Fi Night – featuring Clone Wars, presented by Time Warner Cable (December 3rd)
• High School Hockey – heated rivals St. Edward and St. Ignatius will face off before the Monsters play (December 11th)
• Grandparents Day – all grandparents pay just $5 for their tickets (December 12th and January 23rd)
• New Year’s Day Party – the team will play at home on January 1st for the first time in franchise history
• Super Bowl Party – fans will receive a free Monsters mini-football on Super Bowl Sunday (February 6th)
• Cavaliers Tribute Night – featuring autograph session with Cavs players and Joe Tait bobblehead (February 12th)
• Browns Football Tribute Night – including special game-worn jerseys that will be auctioned off (February 26th)
Some other free giveaways this season will include Thunderstix (November 19th), Rally Towels (November 26th), Ski Hats (December 4th) and Monsters T-Shirts (January 22nd).
Fans can take advantage of the following special promotions this season:
• EVERY TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY NIGHT: College Night presented by Cleveland + and Taco Bell - special tickets just $8 with a valid college ID. There are 10 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night games this season.
• EVERY FRIDAY: Dollar Dog Fridays, presented by Sugardale – hot dogs and sodas are just $1 each; PLUS free Postgame Family Open Skate. There are 10 Friday games this season.
• EVERY SATURDAY and SUNDAY AFTERNOON: Arby’s Family Value Day – purchase four to six tickets and receive the same number of Arby’s combo meals and Monsters ski hats, all for one discounted price. There are eight Saturday and Sunday afternoon games this season. PLUS four of the Sunday afternoon games will include free postgame autograph sessions with the full Monsters team.
Plus fans can once again look forward to the following annual promotional nights:
• Pink the Rink (March 4th), where the ice is painted pink and the team wears pink uniforms in support of breast cancer awareness, presented by Kaiser Permanente
• On-ice wedding and bridal show (March 5th), where one lucky couple gets married on ice during intermission, plus all brides can check out the pregame bridal expo
• Pucks and Paws (April 1st), where fans are encouraged to bring their dogs to the game, presented by Nurtured Pets
Single game tickets for the 2010-11 Monsters hockey season start at just $10 and go on sale this Friday, September 10th. For more information or to purchase tickets, call (216) 420-0000 or visit LakeErieMonsters.com. Tickets will also be available at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office and all Northern Ohio Discount Drug Marts. Full season and partial ticket plans for the 2010-11 season, starting at just $10 per seat per game, as well as group tickets, are also on sale now by calling (216) 420-0000 or visiting LakeErieMonsters.com.
Browse by Year »2014
Browse by Month »September 2014