Universal BenefitsTicket Donation & Exchange Program
Miss a game? Don’t worry, we have you covered! The VIP Service Team created two programs to help ensure you are able to get the most of your season ticket investment and utilize your ticket package to the fullest. CLICK HERE for the Donation & Exchange Form.
- Donation: This program allows you to donate tickets you are unable to use to deserving, disadvantaged youth groups. Ticket Donations must be for future games. Past games may not be donated. Tickets must be donated at least 72 hours prior to the game.
- Exchange: This program allows you to exchange tickets for game(s) that you will miss, or already have missed, in exchange for an equal number of tickets to a future game. All exchanges will be filled with the best available seats comparable to your current seat location. Exact locations cannot be guaranteed.
- Please mail all tickets to: Lake Erie Monsters, Attn: Ticket Exchange, 1 Center Ice, Cleveland, OH 44115
- Exchanged tickets will be mailed to the address listed on your account.
- Ticket Exchanges received less than 5 Days prior to the game date may be picked up at will call.
- All exchanges are based on availability and demand and subject to being placed in Loudville.
- All exchanges will be on a ticket-for-ticket basis. No refunds will be issued for any difference in the value of the exchanged tickets.
- Ticket Exchanges during the game: Exchanges can be processed at the Section 100 box office window during each game! The window will be open from the time the puck drops until the end of the 2nd intermission. You must have the tickets you would like to exchange with you.
- Ticket Exchanges at the Box Office: Exchanges can be processed at the Quicken Loans Arena box office during all NON-GAME days. The main Box Office will be open from 9:30am to 6:00pm.
If your season tickets are on Flash Seats, please CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions on how to exchange/donate your tickets.
If you have questions regarding the ticket exchange program, please contact the VIP Service Team at: (216) 420-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the Flash Seats Past Game Ticket Exchange, CLICK HERE
As a Monsters VIP Season Ticket Holder, you are able to enter every Friday, Saturday and Sunday game 15 minutes before gates open to the general public!
The EXCLUSIVE VIP Early Entrance is at the Gateway East Bridge. This is the ONLY entrance that will grant early access.
To enter early, you must present your 2012-2013 VIP Discount Card to a Guest Service Representative.
New VIP Service Table
Need something during the Monsters game? Stop by our new VIP Service Table which is located outside of section 123. This exclusive table, which will be staffed by our most experienced Sales Reps, is only for Season Ticket Holders and was created to ensure our current VIPs receive attention quickly.
*The Monsters Rep will be there to assist you pre-game and during the 1st and 2nd intermissions.
Monsters Monthly Newsletter
This monthly newsletter provides information on exclusive VIP events and season ticket holder benefits and gives inside information on the team! Monsters Monthly is emailed to our VIP Ticket Holders every month.
If you are not receiving our Monsters Monthly newsletter, please contact the VIP Service Team at 216-420-2006 or service@LakeErieMonsters.com.
20% Team Shop Discount
VIP Ticket Holders will receive 20% off merchandise at the Quicken Loans Arena Team Shop when they present their VIP Discount Card at the time of purchase.20%
The Q Event Hotline
The Q Event Hotline provides Monsters VIPs with the opportunity to order tickets to all events and concerts before the general public (subject to availability). Hotline announcements are sent to the email address listed on your account. You can order up to the same number of seats that you have on your Monsters account, with a maximum of eight (8) per event.
Playoff Ticket Priority
Monsters VIP Ticket Holders have the first right to reserve their regular season seats for all the AHL Monsters playoff home games.
Relocation and Renewal Rights
As a VIP, you have the first right to renew your current seat location each year at our annual Seat Relocation Day Event. This event is held after the season is over.
Glass Seat ticket holders receive a full season of parking and all ticket holders have the opportunity to purchase a full season of discounted parking.