About Our Foundation
The Monsters Community Fund supports Northeast Ohio programs that positively impact the areas of education, youth hockey, health & wellness and basic needs. Additional consideration is given to programs that deal with at-risk youth.
Monsters Community Fund
The Lake Erie Monsters support hundreds of charitable causes and events each year through the donation of game tickets for auctions, raffles and door prizes. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible that meet our guidelines. For your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. Click below to access the Monsters Donation Request Form. Written or phone requests are not accepted.
- Your organization must be located in the state of Ohio.
- Your request for a donation item must be submitted online at least FOUR WEEKS prior to your event date.
- You many only receive one donation item per calendar year.
- You must be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. (If you are a business or individual sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the charity to complete the online donation request form).
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
Donation items will be sent two to three weeks prior to your event date.
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE BY INVITATION ONLY. Letters of Inquiry (LOI) are currently being accepted for the November 2013 grant cycle.
Please see the grant guidelines and areas of focus above before sending in a Letter of Inquiry. Upon review, the Monsters Foundation will invite befitting agencies to complete a grant application.
LOI's can be sent to the following contact:
Monsters Community FundATTN: Pam Frasco
One Center Ice
Cleveland, OH 44115