Lake Erie Monsters Game- Win an Orlando Vacation Sweepstakes Rules:
- No Purchase Necessary.
- There are two ways to enter: A) Interested parties (the “entrant”), may enter on site at the Lake Erie Monsters game in Cleveland, OH on February 22, 2013 by being one of the first 5,000 people to visit the Visit Orlando table located inside the arena concourse after gates open and pick up a sequentially numbered game piece or B) Interested parties (the “entrant”) who wish to enter the Sweepstakes without purchasing a ticket to the game can enter online at www.lakeeriemonsters.com/orlando from February 13 to 21, 2013. Sponsor is not responsible for entries not received due to electronic or technical reasons beyond Sponsor's reasonable control. Limit ONE entry per person regardless of method of entry. Entries submitted in violation of the “Lake Erie Monsters Game-Win an Orlando Vacation” official rules, including multiple entries, will be void. Use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. All entries become the property of Visit Orlando and will not be returned.
- Eligibility: : This sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age and older. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever else prohibited and/or restricted by law. Employees (and their immediate family members) of Visit Orlando, (the “Sponsor”), their affiliates, divisions, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and any other entity directly associated with this sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. This sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local U.S. laws.
- Prize Drawing: 1. : One winner will be randomly selected on or about February 22, 2013, from all eligible entries received. The winning game piece number will be announced in the arena at a designated time during the Lake Erie Monsters hockey game. The entrant who holds the winning game piece number will then be given specific instructions on how to officially claim their prize. If any entrants are not present inside the arena at time of announcement they will have until the end of the game to go to the Visit Orlando table located at the arena to find out the winning game piece number. If an online entrant is selected we will notify you via telephone, email or mail within 10 days of the drawing. To claim a prize, prizewinner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 10 days of notification. If prizewinner does not comply, the prize package will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at sponsor’s sole discretion. Travel companions of winner may also be required to sign and return a Travel Liability Waiver. Odds of winning will depend on the number of game pieces distributed. In the event the game is postponed or suspended prior to designated giveaway time due to (but not limited to) weather, the prize may not be awarded, at sponsors sole discretion.
- Prize: One Grand Prize of a trip for four people to Orlando. Trip includes:
- Round-trip coach class air transportation for four (4) people (the winner and up to three (3) additional individuals designated in writing by winner) from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) courtesy of Southwest Vacations. All travel must begin/end with the same major airport. Winner is responsible for ground transportation to/from the airport at point of origin. Airline selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sweepstakes winner and additional individuals must provide all documents required for air travel. Stopovers, open jaws, circle trips or frequent traveler mileages are not permitted. Once passengers are ticketed, an airline change fee must be paid by the winner to change flights or dates of travel. Additional costs including, but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fees, etc. are determined by selected airline and will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
- b) Full size rental car (vehicle rental and associated vehicle rental tax only) for 5 days courtesy of Southwest Vacations; driver must be 25 years of age or older, have a valid driver's license and major credit card (subject to terms and conditions of rental car company) and will be responsible for any associated additional costs (including insurance, gas, child seats, GPS, etc.).
- c) Hotel accommodations at the Sheraton Vistana Resort for four (4) nights in a 2 room suite (for up to 4 people) based on availability at time of booking (room and tax only), courtesy of Southwest Vacations.
- d) Eight (8) single day/single park admission tickets to winner’s choice of the following attractions: Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando or SeaWorld Orlando.
- Terms/Conditions: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. By claiming a prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor, Cavaliers Hockey Holdings, LLC, and their officers, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies, do not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind related to participation in this Sweepstakes, or from acceptance or use of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute the winner's agreement that the Sponsor or their agent(s) may use and/or display the winner's name, address (city, state only), likeness, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes, without further consideration, except where prohibited by law. If the selected winner is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a multi-function mathematical skill question, to be executed at a mutually-convenient time. If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received for that prize level. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in Orange County, Florida.
- Taxes: All taxes on prizes (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable/assignable. No cash alternative to prize is offered and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
- Winner’s List: For a copy of the official Winner’s List, send a self-addressed, business size, stamped envelope by February 22, 2013 to: “Lake Erie Monsters Game- Win an Orlando Vacation Sweepstakes”, Winner Confirmation Request c/o Visit Orlando, 6700 Forum Drive, Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32821-8017.
Entire trip must be completed by April 1, 2014. All reservations are based on availability, and must be booked at least 30 days in advance of travel date. No trips may be taken during the blackout periods specified by the aforementioned prize package partners. Approximate retail value of prize is $3,928.00. Actual value may vary based on location and timing of departure. All other expenses are the winner’s responsibility, including local and ground transportation, telephone/Internet, meals, room-service charges, parking fees, and gratuities. Any penalties associated with changes made to any reservation following confirmation of booking will be the responsibility of winner.