|Lake Erie Monsters - 1 Center Ice - Cleveland, OH - 44115-4001 - (216) 420-0000 - Family of Companies|
The Monsters Ticket Donation & Exchange program is one of the most valued benefits you receive as a MHC member. With these programs, you never have to let a ticket go unused.
- Donation: This program allows you to donate tickets you are unable to use to deserving, disadvantaged youth groups. Ticket Donations must be for future games. Past games may not be donated. Tickets must be donated at least 72 hours prior to the game.
- Exchange: This program allows you to exchange tickets for game(s) that you will miss, or already have missed, in exchange for an equal number of tickets to a future game. All exchanges will be filled with the best available seats comparable to your current seat location. Exact locations cannot be guaranteed.
Important reminders for ticket exchanges:
- All exchanges are based on availability and demand and subject to being placed in Loudville.
- All exchanges will be on a ticket-for-ticket basis. No refunds will be issued for any difference in the value of the exchanged tickets.
- Each unused ticket can only be exchanged once, meaning you cannot exchange tickets that have already been exchanged.
- Exchanged tickets cannot be sold on Flash Seats.
- Paper ticket Exchanges received less than 5 Days prior to the game date may be picked up at will call.
Important forms for donating or exchanging tickets:
If you have paper tickets, click here for:
If your tickets are on Flash Seats click here for: